[at-l] Do the bugs know sumpin' we don't???

In a message dated 9/24/2005 4:50:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

Seems to  me that there's something going on.  All of the bugs are just going
crazy  around here.  The ants are building their hills
up to monumental  proportions, and every other kind of insect is trying to
move into my  home.  Just today we've killed a couple of
silverfish (I think that's  what they're called.  They are about 3 inches
long with silver bodies and  resemble caterpillars on meth.
Mean lookin' they are!).  And, when I  went into the bathroom a few minutes
ago, I found a scorpion.  I haven't  seen one even in the
woods around here as big as this one.  It was  about an inch long.  And, the
writing spider out beside the porch as  moved his web up
about 3 feet from the ground.  Plus, we've killed a  few his cousins inside
the house.

While they haven't forecasted any  really bad weather for Tennessee, all this
bug craziness has got me a little  worried.

Sounds like the makings for a good movie.

Skylander