[at-l] Gathering

Gotta quibble on that one point -- The Gathering is never a pig in a
poke.  They are all special.  With Bill O'Brien and John O. working
the logistics, don't let there be any doubt about that.  Attendance
may be down, but doubt about the quality of the program is not a valid
reason.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear