[at-l] Mt. LeConte

>From the back of my hotel is a trail that goes to the peak.  I've made 1,453
reservations at various hotels in Gatlinburg, and I be damned if I know which
one. One of them listed that the trail to LeConte is at the back door..
However, they can't be THAT far apart. Gatlinburg simply ain't that big. Three
thousand something miles?  I better take lots of snickers.  I heard it was like
kinda sorta maybe you know six up and 2 down (give or take logistics)

What Imma giittin' at hair, i-uhs... How long's it gone take me to get up
thare, and back down?  I really don't give a fiddler's you know what, but I'm
dragging a high-heeled warrin', mini skirt warrin', CITY GIRL with me.  I just
wanna know how much chit I gotta put up with and fur how long.  You know?

And no, it ain't myself I'm "warrin" with.  Just so you know.

And is it leaf season that time of year?  Sly?  You single?  You might wanna
come along.

Go...Well.. Go Something