From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Kenneth Knight
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:52 PM
To: AT-L
Subject: [at-l] Trail terrain question

I'm planning a seciton hike of the AT. It's been a while since I had a chance to do a new section of the AT. I'm shooting to do the section between Davenport Gap and Erwin, TN. My question: how does this trail segment compare in difficulty to say the Smokies or the section between Erwin and Damascus?

Thanks...

  ** Ken **

--
**       krk@speakeasy.org        www.wanderingknight.org           **