[at-l] Panther Crossing (OT)

But think of the nice monument they'll be erecting along Panther
Crossing Blvd in, oh, about 10 years with the inscription  "It was
here that the last Florida panther in the wild met its demise.  Please
stop by our model home sales center soon for your piece of pristine
Florida before it is too late."  Maybe the model homes will be lined
up on Extinction Esplanade, or perhaps along Evolution Way just before
the sign that says "No thru traffic."

Happy trails,

Solar Bear