[at-l] lightweight spoon-knife found in Spain

This just in from our friend Dragon's Breath who is off studying Spanish in Spain:

Hey Pat & Tom,

Thought you might like to pass this on to the hiker lists.  In Spain, I
got this very cool spoon-knife at a store selling Gold Kiwi Fruit.  The
company calls the spoon-knife a "Spife".  Very cool, very functional and
very light.  They give them away for free, so I thought everyone would
like to check it out.  Here's the link:
http://www.zesprikiwi.com/spife.htm

Hasta luego...

Jim Damico
WanderingTheWorld.com
hiking, biking & beyond...

Jim adds a PS that it would be cool to get the fruit company to set up a booth and give away spifes at Daze.