[at-l] Snowing in Wyoming!

I could not believe my eyes when I woke up this morning.  Snow flakes
clinging to the trees and ground.  As we are driving from Ten Sleep,
Wyoming to South Dakota it is 46 degrees at 1 p.m.and the snow is still
clinging to the ground and trees.  The mountain tops are covering....so
majestic!  Must have been quite a snow fall here last night!  Wish I had
seen it coming down.  Snow on September 13th....amazing.  I can only
imagine how cold it must get here in the winter.

Hummingbird