[at-l] CNN Report AND Other Hiking Suggestions

In a message dated 9/13/2005 10:36:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
infinity1plus1@yahoo.com writes:

Fact:  Not everything Bush does is bad.
Fact: Not everything Bush does is  good.
Fact: Bush lies.
Fact: Bush tells the truth.
Fact: Not  everything Clinton did was bad.
Fact: Not everything Clinton did was  good.
Fact: Clinton lied.
Fact: Clinton told the truth.

Now, the  first person who even tries to argue any of
these facts by saying that I'm  not giving sources is
just looking to start an argument and ignoring  their
own personal information. You ALL know the facts above
are  accurate without me going into a long list of
proofs. Now, get over  it.

This is without a doubt the finest example of how to stop discussion of any
subject.  Just "get over it."

One could probably apply this method of intellectual inquiry to any subject
in the realm of imagination.  Imagine:  "Just get over it!"  Why  it could be
a slogan adopted by any group that does not want to know the  facts.  The
symbol of the Ostrich burying its head in the sand could be the  image of those
who hold to the slogan:  "Get over it!"

Amazing!

Skylander