[at-l] mini ruck - NOW

In a message dated 9/12/2005 8:19:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
art@crystalacresnh.com writes:

>Will anyone be there?  Does anyone know of a place to  do a one night
Stealth
>Hammock Hang?  I take public  transportation and get into Hanover,  NH,
around
>6:00 PM.  I  figure dinner out and then a walk to ???  In  2003 it was  to
>Storrs Pond.  Got there around 9:00 PM or so.  This   year that is
>not an option
>though I have an idea that a hammock  hang outside of  the campground
>might work.
>  Still  trying to figure a way to make it legit  (or at least not get
caught).

>Any suggestions?
>
>Skylander

How  did you get the idea that Storrs Pond Camp ground was not an
option?   The camp ground will be open to Gathering participants.  But
there  will be no running water.  Porta Poties will be in place for
our  sanitary needs.  Otherwise we have to haul in our own water.  Not
a big deal.  No showers at campsite however, arrangements are being
made for showers on campus.

I was writing about Thursday night which is a night the campground is  closed
to ALDHA (and everyone).  I need a place for Thursday night.   At the moment
I am considering a hike on the AT to hang or on the approach road  from Rte.
#10 toward Storr's Pond.  I am considering but no plans are firm  at this time.

Skylander