It's allllll good...... Re: [at-l] CNN Report AND Other Hiking Suggestions

In a message dated 9/12/2005 12:40:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
*
*
*
The point of "We are all beneficiaries of our own choices"
*
*
*

        My view of the Trail Community is that it is more interested in
veering off into vague frivolity rather than discussing Trail specifics. I think
that will be proven true by the majority of superficial content of Trail lists.
Yet these same people still come back and complain about "on-topic"...

*