[at-l] mini ruck - NOW

In a message dated 9/11/2005 2:36:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

Well, I  can't make the Gathering,

What?  No attendance at The Gathering?  Boo Hoo!

Will anyone be there?  Does anyone know of a place to do a one night  Stealth
Hammock Hang?  I take public transportation and get into Hanover,  NH, around
6:00 PM.  I figure dinner out and then a walk to ???  In  2003 it was to
Storrs Pond.  Got there around 9:00 PM or so.  This  year that is not an option
though I have an idea that a hammock hang outside of  the campground might work.
 Still trying to figure a way to make it legit  (or at least not get caught).

Any suggestions?

Skylander