[at-l] sleeping bag question

A couple tricks for keeping warm in a wet or inadequate bag:
-If in a shelter, slip your bag into your DRY, unpitched tent, bivy-sack style.
-Wear your DRY rain gear inside your bag.
-If worse gets to worse, turn a large leaf bag into a vapor barrier by "bagging" the coldest part of your body.
Give Me Chocolate