[at-l] Update with pictures of my house.

At 10:26 PM 9/7/2005 -0500, Shane Steinkamp wrote:
>Update with pictures of my house.
>
>http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/k/p/050906.htm
>
>Shane

Those poor trees. I have, or rather had, 35 maples surrounding my acre
before the Ice Storm of '98. It was heart breaking to sit here listening to
the limbs being broken by the accumulating ice... crack, crack, crack every
few minutes all day and night for 3 days. Surprisingly most survived the
onslaught and regrew limbs in the years since but I ended up losing 4. If
the remaining portions of your trees are sound, don't be too quick to give
up on them. It will take at least 5 years for them to recover (if they can)
but you should start seeing signs of new growth next spring.