[at-l] Latest eArThworm news

In a message dated 9/6/2005 4:16:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu writes:

>   Some of you may have already heard I was sick and had to quit the
> intended Northville-Placid Trail thruhike.  I've been recuperating in a
> motel room in Long Lake with Internet access, so I've begun filing trail-
> days entries on the web at <http://trailjournals.com/earthworm>.

eArThworm,

I'm sorry to hear of your illness.  Yes, take your time, get well and try a
few more miles.  It would be a shame if you left the trail only to get better a
few days later on your way home.  Then, you'd have to turn around...

Keep truckin',

Sly