[at-l] Another point of view

Nah...I pity you for that pitiful response. :-D
-"Camo"

 LOL -- I thought it was only us liberals who threw pity parties! ;-)

 Happy trails,

 Solar Bear

From: Snodrog5 at aol.com (Snodrog5@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep  6 17:45:44 2005
Subject: [at-l] Another off topic point of view -

In a message dated 9/5/2005 9:22:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ryan@hack.net
writes:
Off-topic.

If you want to use the list to plan relief, go for it- if you want to
argue politics, go to private email.

-Ryan
Sorry Ryan & listers. Please accept my apologies.
I know many listers are doing what they can, but for those who are still
wondering how they might help, craigslist is one place to start:

http://www.craigslist.com/about/help/katrina_aid.html

TJ