[at-l] Latest eArThworm news

	Some of you may have already heard I was sick and had to quit the
intended Northville-Placid Trail thruhike.  I've been recuperating in a
motel room in Long Lake with Internet access, so I've begun filing trail-
days entries on the web at <http://trailjournals.com/earthworm>.  There
are a lot more photos than journal entries at this point.  I'm trying to
finish them up today while I'm still at the motel.
	Tomorrow I'll be moving to a campground.  Then, if it looks like
I'm really well again, and if I can find an affordable shuttle, I may
try to get in another short section of trail before I head back to
hurricane land.  Sometimes I wish I were back on the trail where I didn't
have TV available.  It's agony to see the destruction and the terrible
plight of thousands of human beings.
	~~ eArThworm