[at-l] Appalachian Impressions

Early last week, my wife mentioned seeing a program about Appalachian
Trail hikers on one of our local PBS stations (Oxford, Ohio).  After a
bit of Internet sleuthing, I found that it was the "Appalachian
Impressions" documentary, which apparently is making the public TV
rounds as a two-parter.

I found almost all of the replay times were during working hours and on
digital subchannels that I can't record.  I did, however, catch most of
the 2nd part later in the week.

A bit more Internet work and I found that it will be on Kentucky's
state-wide public network September 17 at 2:00 am (with part 2 at 3:00
am).  From my perch in SW Ohio, I can pickup three Kentucky PBS
signals!  Now I'm not staying up that late, but at least it is on the
primary analog channel, so I can Tivo it.  It looks like every public
station in Kentucky carries the same schedule, so anyone near the border
may be able to catch this too.

I did notice the Georgia public television has it scheduled for a few
times in October.  I didn't dig much deeper, but if you haven't seen
this one yet, you may want to check your local PBS station's schedule.

Steve "No Chance"