[at-l] Looting isn't the problem. Survival is.

I received a message last night from my brother. Looks
like his Air Guard unit (one that is a medical unit)
is getting mobolized and going to Louisiana. As a
medic in the air guard (and he works as a paramedic in
the civilian world), I suspect he will be quite busy
in the coming days or weeks.

Boggles my mind. It looks like something out of a
third world country or a WW2 newsreel clip...except it
is our country.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com