[at-l] Looting isn't the problem. Survival is.

One of the big problem is a lot of the National Guard (as well as the
Reserves), who are called upon in times such as this to provide security in
times of national crisis, are currently over in Iraq. Dying.

Dubya better come up with a damn good reason why he mobilized a great
majority of the gulf state's Guardsmen leaving nobody to guard the homeland.

As for the rapists, looters, and the rest of the ilk.. kill 'em. All of
them. Drown them, shoot them, Molotov cocktail them. I don't care. I *know*
this won't happen, but with our national resources so thin, should the
national call go out to mobilize the militia (again, I know it's not going
to happen), but should it, I would go. I have remarkable aim with a .308
from 200+ yards.

Can you tell I am getting slightly upset at this a**hats shooting at the
helicopters, raping women, killing survivors, etc?

Greg