[at-l] BushCo vs. clean air... again

In a message dated 8/31/2005 9:46:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:

I was  between half a tank and a quarter, so I filled up this evening on the
way  home from walking.There is no regular or middle grade gas left  in
Greenville pretty much. I ended up having to fill up with premium, and  was
happy to pay it. $3.19 a gallon. Around $23.00 seven gallons. Charlie  The
Cruiser better sip lightly.

Last week I was in Bermuda (frequent flyer miles made it possible) and
Regular Unleaded fuel was $6.++ a gallon.  Most drive Scooters and the  mileage is
high on those (60 mpg or so) but those who drive cars pay  dearly.

Skylander