[at-l] MacKaye Trivia

Quoting Raphael Bustin <rafeb@speakeasy.net>:

> Got my copy of the big MacKaye book today, from
> Amazon (the bio by Larry Anderson.)
>
> I don't know (though I probably should) where Shirley,
> MA is,

Shirley U. Jest!!  Shirley is northcentral, near and west of Ayer. Pilot and I
went there to see Larry Anderson speak on the MacKaye man a year or two ago.
(This was before I realized that I hate Benton and his vision of what the trail
was blah blah blah)

The Mid-State Trail you speak of runs about a mile from Pilot's current
residence. Say hi to B-bo as you hop along.