[at-l] How do hikers respond?

--- Robert <infinity1plus1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ...the right idea: Run up as large a deficit as you
> can to make the economy look better until you get
> voted out of office. Let the next guy worry about it.
> That thar buck stops over thar somewhar.

Ah! The Empiror's New Hiking Clothes OPTION:
           aka
spender_of_next_generation's_taxes_now OPTION:
"Hey! Do'you like my new hiking outfit? It's veryyyyyy special!
Only enlightened hikers and their annoited mailbox mavens and
associated camp followers (and only the absolute bestest of
trail angels and hostel owners) can seeeeeee it. You can see my
outfit, can't you? You look smart enough!"