[at-l] How do hikers respond?

If only the Democrats would learn a lesson from the
Republicans. Use money they don't have to pay for
things. Bunch of idiots if you ask me, balancing the
budget and getting the deficit erased. The Republicans
have the right idea: Run up as large a deficit as you
can to make the economy look better until you get
voted out of office. Let the next guy worry about it.
That thar buck stops over thar somewhar.