[at-l] All You Need in Your First Aid Kit

I dunno--my "lifetime" goes back to Truman.  There are so many to choose from
and so many reasons to pick one or another.

I'd rather stick closer (IMO) to an on-topic topic.  In terms of environmental
concerns, I'd guess that Bush is pretty close to the top of the "bad guy" list.
 The others seemed to be good and bad in other ways.