[at-l] OT/semantics is our friend: consensus =|= compromise

Not only that, but I was wondering how Barry Goldwater, who uttered
this famous quote:

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the
pursuit of justice is no virtue"

has any connection at all with the concepts of consensus or compromise.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear