[at-l] Yes, I am fleeing for my life...

..Not to mention that many people just leave their pets.  All those
folks staying in that stadium had no choice.  I heard on the news that
no food is provided for those people who have no place to go
either....only "warehousing".  Can you imagine that?  I am wondering
what they do about bathrooms.  Lots of little kids.

They did move some porpoises to a hotel swimming pool further away.

I am so glad that we got to spend some time in New Orleans recently.
But that only makes all this seem closer and more "real" now.
A big loss...
Hummingbird