[at-l] Weakening conservation in National Parks...

The AT passes through at least two NPs, Shenandoah and Great Smokies.
(Are there others, maybe smaller and less well known?  How about Harpers
Ferry?).  The AT is administered by the National Park Service, but is
not itself a NP; it is a National Scenic Trail.

--

James P. ("Jim") Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net