[at-l] Out of New Orleans

Hi hikers and friends,

Bayou here, left home yesterday(New Orleans), setting north of Baton
Rouge.  Praying for Katrina to take a turn, or die.  Knowing if she(old school) stays on current course with the same wind speed(160mph) our city will go under water for "weeks" and hundreds of people will die.

I will not be working for a few weeks or even going home.  It will take weeks to get the water out of the city.  I would love to go to the hills, but will have to set tight with lady and repair her home when we can get back there.

Bayou

Appalachian Trail Hiker (1687.0 miles completed - 488.0 miles more)

Tour NOLA - New Orleans @ http://www.tournola.com/

My Cell Phone Number is 504-343-3734