[at-l] Yes, I am fleeing for my life...

I didn't realise so many of ya'll cared if I lived or died, but from the
numerius private emails, I guess ya'll do.  :D

To answer all of ya'll at once, yes, we're leaving.  Going to Houston.
Should get on the road at 4:00 AM.

If you don't know what this is about, try this:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at2+shtml/204748.shtml?5day

I live in Harahan, which is one pixel away from New Orleans.

If anybody is thinking of looting my house, the key is under the mat at the
back door.  There isn't anything worth stealing left in the place.  Try the
Pistachio ice cream in the freezer if the power holds out.  It's yummy.
I've been trying to finish it all day because I can't take it with me...

Shane