[at-l] Weakening conservation in National Parks...

Before even reading the article I could tell what the general drift of the
content
would be. And seeing who posted it, I knew for sure.

Clue #1: NY Times (liberal bias)
Clue #2: Political (we hate Bush even when he's right)
Clue #3: Rafe, well... everything leans to the left doesn't it.

Even so, I took a quick read of the article and didn't see in it where they
talked about logging the National Forests.

I don't think this is Appalachian Trail related... but then again what do I
know.

Can't an issue be brought up here without political bashing.

Onestep
(back from the Long Trail, and nothing much has changed around here)