[at-l] JetBoil Stove Question

I do not know.
But...

On my thru, I didn't reclose my gasoline container with its proper cap.  I just
left the Whisper Heavy connector where it was.  That worked all the way to
Maine.

One day I ran out of fuel waaaay too soon.  Seems the connectors were leaking
fumes.  Luckily, there was a couple in the shelter who had been out for the
weekend and wanted to rid themselves of extra weight before going home.

Wouldn't surprise me if you had a similar problem.