[at-l] Section Hike Logistics

The way which I think is neat also uses two vehicles, but you have no back
tracking (except last day to pick up the "behind" car).

Say you are headed NOBO.

For the purpose of this discussion label your starting point as "A", the end
of day one's hike as "B", the end of day two's hike as "C", the end of day
three as "D", etc.

OK. First day leave vehicle #1 at the starting point (Point "A").

Drive vehicle #2 to Point "B", leave it there that day and night, and hike
back SOBO to Point "A."

At Point "A" pick up vehicle #1, go to dinner, the motel, etc.

After the night off the trail, continue driving vehicle #1 to Point "C", leave
it there for the day and night, and hike back SOBO to Point "B" where you had
left vehicle #2, at the end of the first day's hike.

At Point "B" pick up vehicle #2, go to dinner, the motel, etc.

After the night off the trail, continue driving vehicle #2 to Point "D", leave
it there for the day and night, and hike back SOBO to Point "C" where you had
left vehicle #1, the previous morning.

Repeat process.

This way you can continue to leap-frog vehicles up the trail w/o repositioning
vehicles, w/o moving both vehicles every day, etc.

Chainsaw