[at-l] OT 1500 more troops being sent to Iraq

Guess I should be glad Shannon is pregnant - as her unit is getting
sent over also. But they haven't been yet - only her and two others
were pulled out of it originally and sent to Iraq with an MEU - which
means only her and the other two would be turning around and going
back 3 months after returning from being there 9 months already. She
isn't glad - she's pissed off they won't let her deploy. But I'm not
ashamed to say I'm glad I don't have to live thru her being over there
again any time soon.

Red