Keen Sandals was Re: [at-l] random thoughts etc . . .

Leslie Booher wrote:
> Funny, I was just thinking about posting a follow up to my report of
> several months ago touting Keens as great footwear.  They are!
>
> I tried them on, but they didn't have nearly enough arch support for
> me, and you can't add arch support to them, because they're sandals.
> anklebear

In the interest of full disclosure I don't have any foot problems that
require special inserts, orthotics; etc.
On the other hand (foot?) my wife who does have foot issues - high arch
being one of them - loved them the minute she put them on.

As always YMMV
Steve