[at-l] Pack Liners

However, this is "good" weight gain...it's muscle mass you've gained
whereas you've lost fat weight. This burns more calories than fat and
you end up looking and feeling better and being stronger. That's why
doing some kind of resistance or isometric training is good.

The Wandering Bull
FT & AT 2005 / trailjournals.com/wanderingbull