[at-l] I-95 crosses AT?

Refresh my memory... does the AT cross near, or even over/under I-95.
Maybe somewhere near NJ/NY?
Just trying to figure a good overnight camping spot should I decide to
do the car trip up to The Gathering in October.
In the past, I've gone west to go up I-81 which was very pretty, but
takes me several hours west out of my way. Looking at a more direct
route this trip.
Any overnight suggestions? In the past I've camped at the 501 shelter
in PA, the secret shelter in NJ, the Inn at Long Trail. Seems life the
secret shelter is along the way, but I don't recollect how I got there.

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/