[at-l] [Was] "Why", etc.; [Now] Pre-"Gathering"

Q.E.D.? (Not!)

I still disagree about equating intrepidity with stupidity...which is not to say that it isn't sometimes true; just not in every instance.

But while we're on the subject of stupidity, I have a condo reserved near Sunday River ski resort in Maine for the week prior to The Gathering. I'd like to extend an invite to list members, if schedule permits, to come hang out there and do some hiking too. I'm thinking of at least doing the infamous Mahoosuc Notch; I like caving anyway.

At any rate, let me know...first come, first served, and only a total of 6 folx can stay there. That's me plus 5.
(Them's the rules; I didn't make 'em up, they did)

If int'rested, "e-" me, I'll provide details...

-"Camo"