say what? Re: [at-l] re: WD must die (was: Snodrog5 at aol.com)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sloetoe" <sloetoe@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: say what? Re: [at-l] re: WD must die (was: Snodrog5 at aol.com)

> Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:03:09 -0400
> From: Nightwalker <nightwalker.at@gmail.com>
>
> > Oh well we all have responsibilities.
> > Rogene
>
> Don't sweat it Rogene. Some folks are so unhappy with their own
> lives that they have to constantly criticize everyone else's. If
> it ain't WD or Wingy, it'd be someone else. (And no, Toey, I'm
> not singling you out. I think your gripe is legitimate, if a bit
> long-held.)
>
> ### Ahhhh pardon my indelicacy, but whatinhelleryou talkin'
> 'bout?

You weren't supposed to notice that! It was late, and the brain damage
kicked in. I meant another, quite different feller whose shortened trailname
starts with a 'T'. Edit follows: (And no, Teej, I'm not singling you out. I
think your gripe is legitimate, if a bit long-held.). Besides, it wasn't him
I was talkin' about when I said the stuff about "unhappy attackers." You've
read here and Whiteblaze long enough to see what I mean. I should never post
exhausted...

:-P