[at-l] On the cell phone argument

In a message dated 8/20/2005 6:02:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
Bullard, you seem to be sidestepping the question.

Well, there's side stepping going on alright. I suggested that you respond
to Shane with actual quotes and cite their sources. You did not. You still
haven't. I really don't expect you ever will.

            My question came first. It was relevant to the string of thought
and progress of the discussion. I perfectly understand why it wasn't answered.
It most definitely has to do with "my not understanding" what you great
people philosophers are saying.

         I don't understand where you justify that tone that I am somehow
failing the argument when you can't answer direct points. Might want to follow
your own advice...

*