[at-l] Cell phones VS Nature - An attempt to clarify -LONG(Shane)

>> You have to talk about and resolve the relationship between
>> people, the trail, and wilderness.

> I find it God awful stubbornly backwards to say what you say
> above without realizing that is exactly what we've been doing
> for several years.

There's something backwards all right.  Every time I try to talk about just
that - the relationships - you tell me how wrong I am.  And now you tell me
that's what we've been doing for several years.  You make no logical sense
to me at all, man.

> A smart person would realize that what you want is to
> entertain the notion of being conscious of a Trail ethic
> while doing whatever you feel...

Ah.  There is is again.  Yes.  Thank you for reminding me that I hate
wilderness again.

Shane