[at-l] On the cell phone argument

In a message dated 8/18/2005 8:45:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
*
*
*
Mis-quote?  That was a "quote".

Here's how to settle this debate: Shane presented his evidence, now you
present yours. Not your interpretation, actual quotes. Cite your source(s)
RnR and give the actual quotes to show that MacKaye didn't really mean what
he said in the quote above, so that others can verify what you are arguing.
*
*
*

           Bullard, you seem to be sidestepping the question.

           If MacKaye was the big developer several people have quoted him as
being in relation to the AT Project, why didn't he develop those western
wildernesses?

          Where I come from when people start name-calling and upping the
rules (rules not demanded of the blow-off crowd) you have made points they don't
want to hear.

            I already have presented my evidence. Seems simple enough. Is
this an example of HYOH?

*