Trail Ethic -- [Was: Re: [at-l] On topic if you carry a cell onthe trail...

In a message dated 8/18/2005 9:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:
*
*
*
To the rest of the list [As R&R either didn't get it, or chose to twist it to
his own ends]:

I hope none of the vegetarians on this list feel that I was implying that
vegetarians were, or are, abnormal, or out of line -- as I think nothing of
the sort.
*
*
*

         Ah ha. No connection at all to the wilderness debate of course. (No
really Dave, we don't see that post title - just a case of R'nR twisting) No
huge dodge of everything that was said there by the HYOHer's...

*