[at-l] On the ****-***** argument

Nightwalker AKA Frankiepoo,

I do understand where you are coming from (Gosh, that is scary!).
Yesterday morning I got up very early and walked to the ocean beach all
alone.  The beaches here in Oregon are so amazing.  You can see for
miles....so raw and natural.  I felt this sense of Power and Connection
and Peace all at once.  I sat there on the beach and meditated.....not
another soul around.  I could not believe that there are still a few
places like that left.

The day before I hiked along the coast, climbing mountains all along the
ocean banks.  I passed a lighthouse and the most amazing views.  There
is so much "untapped" beauty here in this area and nobody seems to be
hiking.  The weather is cool and perfect for hiking.  I want to come
back and stay here for a month sometime, just to climb all these
mountains overlooking the ocean.  They go on for miles and miles and are
so spectacular.  There is no real trail here, but many paths.  I had to
do a little "trail blazing" but nothing difficult.  What joy it is to be
on top of mountains and look down and see the ocean waves crashing into
the shore.  It makes one feel like all is well with the world.

Hugs, Hummingbird