[at-l] Functional Spec for 2100 Mile Hike

Here's a little ditty I wrote in February 1990,
a couple months before my attempted thru hike.
Partly as an inside joke (I'm an engineer in
real-life) but the contents are totally straight.

"Functional Specification for a 2100 Mile Hike"

<http://www.terrapinphoto.com/atl/at_fspec.pdf>

This is verbatim, as written more than 15 years
ago, before starting the hike.  Overall, I think I got
it about 90% right.

I thought I was being pretty anal when I did my
planning and wrote this thing.  But I see now
many others are far more so than I <grin.>

rafe b
aka terrapin