[at-l] "signature" line...

The newbie was me. Of course all I did was say that people should add an emergency contact to there cell phone address book. How the heck it morphed into an increasingly annoying thread is... well... an automatic thing it seems with at-l.

              Robert

Leslie Booher <lbooher@pure.net> wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the following, at the bottom now:

"AT-L Mailing List. Debating the c-ll ph-ne since 1995."

Ryan, you're priceless!

-"Camo"