[at-l] Discounted Gear - warning: On topic

Hi to all.
I apologize in advance if this is 'off topic' because it does not have
anything to do with politics, c*ell phones, Bill Brys*on or ab*ortion.  For
those who are not interested in backpacking subjects, please forgive and
disregard.   :)

I have some gear to sell that is deeply discounted and want to give the
members of my home list (at-l) the first shot.  Not being entirely confident
or knowlegeable about the etiquite of offering this on the list, I would
like to know the general feeling about this kind of posting.  Since I have a
commercial venture, AntiGravityGear, this is essentially advertising items
for sale but I despise spam with every fiber of my being.  I could be overly
sensitive about this but do NOT want to offend.    Ryan?

Question:  Would the list consider it bad form to post a one-time list of
gear for close out and inventory reduction?  If not, where is the 'line'?  I
will probably have this happen once every September and would really like to
give the list the first crack at the sale items.
Thanks in advance,
Tin Man