[at-l] *WAS* needs a ride...

Red isn't naive enough to think its going to be that easy ;)  But hey
Rafe - my "commute" to work is a one minute 30 second walk . . . so
I'm saving LOTS of driving by working here, and no flying involved at
all in my commute to work.  Does this count towards my desperate need
for a ride to TN? :)

Red