[at-l] Hiking the Appalachian Trail.

In a message dated 8/9/2005 10:44:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
athiker89@yahoo.com writes:

> If you would, let the list know when you get them, and if they were as
> advertised.

Tim,

I just received Hiking the Appalachian Trail Vols. I&II from the seller you
pointed out on Amazon.  Eight days media mail from California, the books were
as advertised, in very good condition (especially considering their age), the
bindings tight and with only a slight tear in each of the dust jackets.

For only $25 they were a steal, and the shipping charge was less than actual
postage.

Thanks again,

Sly