[at-l] Was: all that non-hiking stuff Now: Hiking

At 02:32 PM 8/15/2005 -0400, Grey Owl wrote:

>Some of the people have made an effort to let every one know
>what their hiking plans are for the next period of time and I
>greatly applaud their efforts.

Since you asked.

Some time in the next few weeks, maybe around Labor Day,
I'm going to hike those 45 miles I missed between Great
Barrington (Rte. 7) and Dalton MA, earlier this summer.

It'll probably be another one of my bike-hike trips -- bike
from one trailhead to the other on roads, then hike in
the other direction.  This is how I've hiked much of the AT
in New England in recent years.  It's good clean fun, but
requires extra time.

rafe b
aka terrapin