[at-l] Where is everyone's next hike?

I'm actually trying to decide where I want to go ...  NEXT WEEK!!   Need
to decide soon.  I'm considering the art lobe, M2S alt., loop.   It
seems interesting and wont need a shuttle.  However, I've always wanted
to hike the nantahalas.   The AT heading into Wesser.  Looks like an
easier hike.  All at altitude.

Does anyone know about the current water situation there?

Does anyone want to help with a shuttle????

I also hope to spend a few days/nights at cataloochee CG in the smokies.
The elk there are sooo cool this time of yr!!!

T.